Lennon, Smith, Souleret Engineering, Inc. (LSSE), provides engineering and surveying services for civil-site development and related infrastructure for commercial, big box and mixed-use developments in south-western Pennsylvania and the Tri-State region.
LSSE has provided planning through design and construction phase services for over 200 projects including; over 50 big-box commercial sites, strip malls, warehouse/distribution centers, package delivery hubs, research (additive technology) facilities, hotels, retail stores, over 150 “GetGo” convenience/gas refueling stations, etc. on Greenfield and Brownfield redevelopment sites.
- Due Diligence Investigation Reports and Concept Plans
- Site Master Planning, and Layout Plans
- Infrastructure/Utilities Design
- Pavement and Parking Facilities Design
- Subdivision and Lot Consolidation Plans
- Wetland Delineation/Mitigation Plans
- Water System Hydraulic Models for Fire Protection
- On-site Traffic Optimization Studies
- Special Site-Specific Truck Turning, Access Studies and Design Plans
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Flood Map Update and Letter of Map Revision (LOMR) Submissions